Delete an iCloud Account

We commented last class about to have the right to delete our accounts and data from our providers so I decided to tray too errase an old Apple ID I "had"

It's seams that is easy to close an account according the Apple website but it isn't 

To erase an account I had to follow this steps:
  1. Answer the security questions
  2. Change my password
  3. Get an email and verify it
  4. Create a case to delete
  5. Call apple support with an case number
  6. Wait 20 min on the phone call
  7. Because I had a Developer Account scale the case to EUA
  8. Wait 15 min to get an Developer Representative 
  9. They have to re-check documentation and call me back
  10. I get an email to accept terms and condition TLDR 
  11. I get a call after two days to verify my request of close and agree by phone all the terms and conditions 
  12. I have to wait 48 h to gat my account deleted and my info erased

Comentarios

Entradas más populares de este blog

Ethical issues security professionals

Best Practices for DDoS

Cryptography